Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I need a good lexus mechanic/body shop,out of insurance

Customer Question

I need a good lexus mechanic/body shop,out of insurance coverage , for a dent repair and bumper damage with exposure of underlying structure on passeneger side of Bumper as well as the sheet of the body above front and sides of the passenger wheel -in the front , with underlying engine exposure with gapping . Thanks
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

You will have to check in your area for a good body shop that can work on this model here.Unfortunately we can only answer any questions you have on your model here and cannot do any repairs ourselves.If you can post the location where the vehicle or you are I can see if I can find the best body repair facility for you near your area just let me know.I know usually the best option is to speak to a Lexus dealer to see who they use for a body shop as they are usually your best option for this repair here,they train for the dealer to work on these models here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete