lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

MY 2013 Avalon is getting oil into the airsurge tank it died

Customer Question

MY 2013 Avalon is getting oil into the airsurge tank it died while on the interstate and saw that a line that runs from the brake booster to the surge tank was disconnected at the surge tank
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes. also there was white smoke coming from the rear end of the car i realized that is from oil or brake fluid hitting exhaust when i crank it over it sounds like the starter is whining i took of the spark plugs to remove any dluid that may have gotten into the upper cylinder but i cant fet it to cycle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 9 months ago.

Hi. What happens now when you try and crank the car?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
there is a whining sound that seems to come from the starter the motor does not cycle therefore if fluid is in the upper cylinders incant get it out also the oil level is low

I think you should try cranking the engine over by hand. By using a socket and wrench on the crank bolt. And if the motor does not turn you will want to remove the spark plugs and then retry. Too me for a car to stop on the highway and be full oil in the intake and doesn't want to crank, sounds like the engine is damaged. You want to make sure the motor is free still.