Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My navigation screen is black...no response to any

Customer Question

my navigation screen is black...no response to any buttons...worked fine up until yesterday
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response. Do you hear any sound?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no... the radio works and the clock...... is there an antenna on the front window that would affect the GPS/map/etc screen? I recall being hit by a flying stone/rock about an hour before the screen went dark.... during that hour the map was working but I could not change the temperature setting. No crack on the window...I see two small scratches below and to the right of the rear view mirror..viewing from the inside passenger side