lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I shut car off started to open a window, shut it off,

Customer Question

I shut car off started to open a window, shut it off, restarted to close window shut off and now I have no electrical power. Car will nopt start open doors honk horn, or anythimg
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. You have absolutely no electrical power anywhere in the car? Please confirm

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
None

Ok. This sounds very much like a battery issue.. Assuming a plate has not failed inside the battery (which would cause no current to flow). You might have connection issues.. Can you take the battery terminals off and see if there is corrosion on the battery terminals and the battery posts? Also see if one of the clamps on the battery terminals is loose. A 12 volt DC testlight of DC voltmeter would be really handy here if you have one or can get one.