Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I'm having the same issue with my 2003 GX470 passenger front

Customer Question

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my 2003 GX470 passenger front window. We recently replace the battery and reset all of the other windows but the front passenger window was not working when we tried to control it from the driver side.
I was able to roll it down, but it wont come back up. The auto function did not work. I wasn't able to reset it with the others. I can hear a clicking sound when I press the button and can here the motor when I press done, but nothing when I press up.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I was only able to roll the front passenger window down from it's control button.
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Did the window go down smoothly or did it go down erratically or slower than normal

Is the window switch blinking

Please remember that I am not there and therefore rely on you for as much detail as possible and may on occasion need to ask for more information