Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert
Experience:  30 + years of experience; Multiple Award Winning Svc Mgr; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

My name is ***** *****., the issue is I believe my ECU which

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****., the issue is I believe my ECU which control the power steering is bad, on my Lexus GS300 2006 and I need to know the location of it to replace it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The P/S light comes on at times and then goes off..
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Toyota Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $20 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. The power steering ECU on a 206 Lexus GS300 is directly underneath the flat panel that the battery sits on in the engine compartment.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the answer - I will begin the process to review the ECU...

You are very welcome. Thanks for choosing Just Answer!