sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My right low beam started to not illuminate intermittently

Customer Question

My right low beam started to not illuminate intermittently and then stopped working all together. I replaced the bulb and it still doesn't work. The left side low beam works 90% of the time.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The problem may be a loss of power or ground to the bulb or it could be a connection issue. It isn't uncommon or headlamp bulb connections to overheat or there could be corrosion from moisture. Hopefully the terminals were inspected when the bulb was replaced.

If connections are good then it could be a wiring issue, the low beam relay for that side, or a blown fuse. Has the right low beam fuse been checked?