lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Brake fuse keeps blowing when I press on the pedal, the

Customer Question

brake fuse keeps blowing when I press on the pedal, the trailer harness controller fuse blew and I have disconnected the controller from the brake light
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yesterday stopped at the store came out and my 2007 Lexus rx350 wouldn't start. I recently replaced the battery. turned out it was bad and I replaced it. car started fine but now all of the brake indicator lights are on and the car was locked in park. tries to get a code but reading was err. checked fuses found that brake 10amp blown replaced it blew again. there seems to be a lot of issues with trailer hitches. I had it installed 2 years ago. I checked the wires and didn't see any issues.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you post the location of this 10 amp fuse on your model here so I make sure to look up the correct fuse info?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.