Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

2008 with VIN :JTHBE96S380031373. Will star and cut off.

Customer Question

2008 with VIN :JTHBE96S380031373. Will star and cut off. Wont communicate with the scanner anymore. the Check Engine Light will not come on and the Radiator Fans will be on high speed. I found out the integrated relay for fuel and injectors will not engage, even when I ground the control side(s) of it. I replaced that relay assembly. Now I don't have the fans coming on and the I'm able to communicate with pcm but it always give me 4 codes. these codes are:P0203 and P0206. Also heater circuits for both Air Flow Ratio Sensor open. I changed the Injector Drive Module, checked the two direct injector in question and they are okay.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Both codes are indicating an open circuit on the #3 and #6 injectors and in order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link below to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Injector%20Jan%2026.pdf