Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

I changed the D4S lamp in the headlight and it works but I

Customer Question

I changed the D4S lamp in the headlight and it works but I started the car once after that then on the 2nd attempt it failed to start. I checked all fuses and disconnected the battery for a while and reconnected but no luck with starting!!!
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. In order to determine what is failing you need to check each one of these thing to see which one you are lacking and post back with the results and I will try and help you determine the cause.