lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Not a good answer.....once again I am looking telescopic

Customer Question

Not a good answer.....once again I am looking for the telescopic motor just as it states in my question.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Eric replied 10 months ago.

HI,

"2000 LS400.....tilt doesn't work,up & down work fine. took off the covers and can see the spindle spinning. I have been trying to locate the motor so I can check the gear but I cant find the unit, HELP!!!!!! Thanks, Chris "

You did not ask about the telescopic. You asked about the tilt motor. So your original expert correctly answered based upon what you actually posted. Please return to your original question and let your original expert know so that he can now give you the information you are requesting now, that was not in the original question. Thanks