cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Is my name. I have a 460 and not drive 2 months. I just

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** is my name. I have a 460 and not drive for about 2 months. I just start the engine and check engine light is on and ask me to check the VSC by dealer. The tire pressures are 28, 28, 27 & 27. Engine can be started but gas paddle is not response. Stay on in the idle condition.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I started the engine and I can only let the car move in a very slow speed. I push the gas but engine not response. Stay in the idle condition.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

sounds like tps has went out throttle body positioning sensor