Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

My name Tai Nguyen. I have problem with ignition. This

Customer Question

Customer: Hi.My name Tai Nguyen. I have problem with ignition. This morning I can't start. I did as advised in the manual for "If the electronic key does not operate". It said Key not detected...and for a while..and now all light on the tableau turnoff. The ingnition button has no light either. I just changed new battery for the key...but no result.???
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If I can start my car I will be happy to pay, no problem.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what you are referring to me you say all the lights on the tableau turn off. Also has the computer system been scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting and if so what are they. It would also be helpful if you can supply the year and model of your Lexus. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.