lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Trac OFF just came on in our 2015 Lexus LX 570. Check engine

Customer Question

Customer: Trac OFF just came on in our 2015 Lexus LX 570. Check engine light on also. My wife is drving in the vehicle and called me with symptoms. Should she go to the Lexus dealership. ***** ***** B
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She drove the car this morning No problem. Car driving fine. Got into the car just now (we are experiencing snow currently) and TRAC OFF Illuminated on dash and Engine battery light on. Car seems ok otherwise.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

So it's the trac and Engine Light or the Trac and Battery light?