Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert
Experience:  30 + years of experience; Multiple Award Winning Svc Mgr; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I have a toyota corolla 2001 1.8L and i was today to repair

Customer Question

Customer: i have a toyota corolla 2001 1.8L and i was today to repair it my car it show the code 1315 cilinder 4 misfire
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lexus Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. P1315 indicates a problem inside the #4 ignition coli pack assembly. More often than not, the coil would need to be replaced to fix this issue. I would recommend you replace the #4 ignition coil with a genuine Toyota coil. The cheaper alternatives found in autoparts stores can cause the same problem to reappear.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply; I will be very glad to help you further.

If you do not have any questions, and are satisfied with my input on your request, thanks for choosing Just Answer. It was a pleasure to assist you today. I trust my input to your request is satisfactory to you and meets your expectations.

A positive rating would be greatly appreciated for my assistance on your inquiry.

Thanks in advance and thank you again for choosing Just Answer