Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My car won't start or do anything nothing works windows or

Customer Question

My car won't start or do anything nothing works windows or door locks don't move and my battery is new I have 07 is 250 what can the problem be?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you know for sure your battery is good and has voltage on it check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery as well as to where the cables run and connect to.If any issues are found with the battery cables they will need corrected to resolve this fault here.Even with a new battery there is a chance it has become weak due to a battery drain/draw issue with a component in the vehicle sticking on and draining the battery or the battery itself may have been a defective battery needing replaced again.A battery drain/draw will need tested as well as the battery to see if any issues are found.If you have had the battery tested and found charged and o.k. as well as the cables found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete