Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

1995 gs 300 lexus day before ,a couple of snatched changes.

Customer Question

1995 gs 300 lexus
day before ,a couple of snatched changes.
next day pulled up at lights and car will not move,engine revs in all gears.......ideas?
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forgot to say car re starts and drives for fifty yards ok then revs again after parking half day
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine if the problem you are describing is an internal problem or an electronic control issue the first thing you need to do is to scan the computer system to see if there are any fault codes setting which there should be if its a electronic control issue. If you can get this done and post back with the results , we can work from there to determine the cause.