lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

This is ***** *****. I have a 2008 Lexus GS 350. I had a

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, This is ***** *****. I have a 2008 Lexus GS 350. I had a door open for most of the day and the car will not start. I charged the battery and when I connected it, the front lights go on as normal. When I go to start it, Nothing happens. I have a green light on the start button before I depress the brake.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It will not start. Battery is chanrged.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if you have a voltage meter to run some tests?