lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I have an issue with the VSC on an 03" gx. It happened a few

Customer Question

I have an issue with the VSC on an 03" gx. It happened a few years ago. I drove it around the local street and not quite sure what sequence of buttons I was pushing, but got it to go off. VSC when off again yesterday, have tried some of the suggestions of moving in neutral, putting it in high or low gear, even neutral in that, but not working. Do i just press the button quickly or should i hold it down. We no longer have the Lexus manual so not sure of the exact sequence of what should be done to turn it back on
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Welcoem to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Please go to the vehicle, start it up, and then locat the button that has what looks like 4 tires with the 'front tires slightly turned to the right'. Press this button and see if the VSC OFF goes out.