lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Toyo-my name is ***** *****. I have an 08 lexus rx350 that

Customer Question

Customer: Hey Toyo-my name is ***** *****. I have an 08 lexus rx350 that is doing something funny. the oil light is on but it is full of oil, but it sounds funny too. kind of knocking--maybe oil pump?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: a bunch of lights came on yesterday including the oil light--had done this before a few months ago but went away. also something funny going on with the air pressure sensor/light. had it in the tire shop to change 2 sensors they said were bad. they changed em and reprogrammed it but the light stayed on (!)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i think if i got a satisfactory answer to this, i can pay--but only if it is info I can use!ok to wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Jeromy Madison replied 11 months ago.

Did you get answer yet?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i did not

Can you give a brief history of anything that has happened to the vehicle?

Has it over heated? Was it low on oil?