Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Looking inexpensive regular 12v battery Lexus GS 450h. Can

Customer Question

Customer: Hi looking for an inexpensive regular 12v battery for a Lexus GS 450h. Can you help. can you email me at [email protected] com or call at(###) ###-####
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Lexus dealer said i need a regular 12v battery.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I'll wait.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Buying a battery online is not something you are going to want to do , by the time you pay for shipping you are not going to save any money. Any local auto parts store will have the battery you need and they can range in price depending on the quality you want. I would start with dropping by any of your local part store and see what they have available.