Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

This is ***** ***** from Alexandria, La. 2007 ES 350 AFS Off

Customer Question

Customer: This is ***** ***** from Alexandria, La. 2007 ES 350 AFS Off light flashing in dash?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Battery went down, jumped it off. AFS Off light starts flashing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The light flashing means the computer system is seeing a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned and the fault code retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will advise you from there to what needs to be repaired.