Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert
Experience:  30 + years of experience; Multiple Award Winning Svc Mgr; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

Please check me the Engine No. of the Lexus 570 2011 VIN:

Customer Question

Please check me the Engine No. of the Lexus(###) ###-####for the VIN: JTJHYOOW1B4063018.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Are you trying to determine the engine size in your lexus? Or are you looking for the serial number?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am looking for the engine No. Of the vehicle by VIN. Not the engine size. As I knew the engine no of the Lexus start with 3UR-7 digits?

Alright. I won't be able to help you in that case then. I will opt out in case one of the other techs has that information available to them. Sorry about that.

Expert:  gomi_otaku replied 11 months ago.

The VIN- driven system does not have data to that extent- it can tell you the build configuration, but not the specific ENGINE NUMBER that was put into that car (because anywhere along the line a different engine could have been substituted) The only way to know is to look at the engine block and see what the serial number of the engine block is.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
But last time how can you find out the Engine No. of the LX(###) ###-####for me by the VIN that I gave to you?

I can release it and see if someone else has a resource for this, but I can't see how it can be verified accurate. Best to look directly at the block to read the number.

Expert:  Toyota Service replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Please allow me to assist on this. The VIN you supplied does not show up on any database. Please recheck the number.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
mayebe: JTJHY0OW1B4063018.

I'm sorry, those are Incorrect numbers too