sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My 2013 LS 460 seems to have a completely dead battery. I

Customer Question

my 2013 LS 460 seems to have a completely dead battery. I used the car 12 hours ago with no problem. I tried to just use it and everything seems dead. even the lights will not turn on. The side mirror caution lights sporadically blink. I have connected a battery charger .
Category: Lexus
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The issue may be the battery itself, you may have something drawing current from the battery while the vehicle is at rest, it may be a cable, connection or power distribution issue. The most likely cause would be the battery itself if the cables are clean and tight.

Depending on the charger and exactly what is wrong in the battery you may not be able to get it started with a charger. Were you able to start it after charging, or did electrical items at least come on?