Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

O4 lexus sc 430 cd player error 3 msg on my CD Changer

Customer Question

Customer: o4 lexus sc 430 cd player error 3 msg on my CD Changer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That is all I see Radio play's good.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lexus Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases this code means the CD player has failed and the fix is going to be to have it removed and sent out for repair. In most cause this is more costly then replacing the unit with an aftermarket unit.