Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

My 92 SC 400 starter will spin fast but the motor doesn't

Customer Question

My 92 SC 400 starter will spin fast but the motor doesn't fire then it sits for hours and starts fine. This has happened 3 times
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. In order to determine why yours will not start you need to check each one of these things while the problem is occurring to determine which one you are lacking. If you can do this and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause.