Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Afs light is flashing on dash

Customer Question

Afs light is flashing on dash
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Do you know which adaptive front lighting system codes are stored?

One of the more common codes for this head light level sensor. You should get 5 volts, ground, and around 2.5 volts on there wires on level ground with the key on. If the last reading is way off from 2.5 volts then that sensor is bad.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris