Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

I locked my car using the remote it continued to hum. 3

Customer Question

I locked my car using the remote it continued to hum. 3 hours later the battery was dead. I got a jump start. battery was fine but cargo door won't open now.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The humming noise you are describing could very well be caused by a failing door lock actuator and if the cargo door will not open now then that may be the one that failed. The next step is going to be to check the actuator in this door to see if it has failed. .