Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

All four lights Brk,VSC,ABS,Low tires coming on.I checked

Customer Question

Hi: All four lights Brk,VSC,ABS,Low tires coming on.I checked the Atl and battary both are great.
Also A/C mix on both side malfunction some time diriver side mixing is not proper last week i replaced dr.side mixing motor it star working perfafact but now some time it malfunction ??
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases these warning lights will come on when the system sees a fault, in order to try and determine what is failing the first thing that you are going to need to do is to scan the system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and determine the cause.