cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have a 2004 Lexus is300 with P0351 code. I had changed the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Lexus is300 with P0351 code. I had changed the fuel pump a month ago prior to the code appearing.
This weekend the car would not start it would turn on but then immediately turn off. Now it would not crank.
The battery has full voltage. I swap the starter relay, still don't crank.
Would do you recommend checking?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

Replace the ignition coil for Coil for the front cylinder for number 1 cylinder and you will be fine the 351 code means the PRimary circuit failed in the #1 coil and this can just kill the whole ignition feedback system or IGf signal. 99% of the time this fixes it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We already swap this coil, still same issue. After trying several test ... know the vehicle won't crank.
We check starter relay , battery.
We swap out coil, ignition module & still no luck any other suggestion
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.

No this will need hands on with a scope. If the new coil did not fix it there is a wiring or pin fit issue.

Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

sounds like since you have replaced the coil its a problem with the ecm the engine control module i would un plug clean the connections and put electrical greese on it and plug it back in see if it solves your problrm if not you are going to have to replace