Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

I bought a93 lexus ls400 I drove it home replaced a few

Customer Question

I bought a93 lexus ls400 I drove it home replaced a few sensors and battery now it won't spark/fire and the fuel pump ain't getting power I believe the security is on how can I reset this
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When the security system is active it will keep the engine from cranking over. Are you able to crank the engine over? If the alarm is active you can reset it by unlocking the driver door with the key as well as the passenger side door.