lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I have an 02 Lexus IS 300 and when I have put this on a

Customer Question

Hi Jerry, I have an 02 Lexus IS 300 and when I have put this on a diagnostic report system it reads - PO141/PO161 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1/2. Can you please tell me if it is a common fault with the fuse and if it is can you tell me where the fuse would be located? Will this cause my vehicle to struggle starting when cold. Thanks
Category: Lexus
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

This is usually just an issue with the heaters in the 02 sensor. You can preform a resistance check on the 02 sensor heater to confirm.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i told you that all ready!!!!! i will not be paying for you to tell me what i all ready have told you!! crazyscammer.com
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

??? I don't see you telling me this info anywhere, have you done a resistance check on the heaters with an ohm meter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’m not happy with my answer
You have a few options:
1. Reply to the Expert and explain why you are dissatisfied with the answer. Most Experts will work hard to get you the answer you need. To reply, look for the tab that says “Reply to Expert” near the bottom of your question page.
2. Or, tell the Expert you want to work with a different Expert. Your current Expert will make your question available to other Experts, and you’ll get a new answer.
3. Or, if the charge occurred less than 30 days ago, you may request a refund. Click HERE to get started.
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to do? I can continue to assist with diagnosing this issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want you to put me through to someone who can answer my original questions!! (which you have not) i have told you the problem and you have just told me the same problem? and charged me £15 for what i all ready knew! put me through to someone who can actually answer my questions and help me?
Expert:  scionking replied 1 year ago.

Apologies, having these codes doesn't tell you the problem, it points to a suspected area for further inspection. The first inspection when you get these codes is to preform a resistance check at the actual sensor.