Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2008 Lexus 460, when setting temp ,the air

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Lexus 460, when setting temp for heat ,the air condition is still blowing.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This is usually a fault with either the heater/ac panel on the dash itself at fault needing replaced or an actuator that controls the hot/cold flap on the heater box at fault needing replaced.I have seen both cause this issue here before.This will need to be tested further to locate which is the cause here and from there repaired to correct this fault.Most common is usually the hot/cold actuator needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.