camerontech
camerontech, Technician
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech
89602740

I have a 2005 lexus es 330. A few days ago I put the drivers

Customer Question

I have a 2005 lexus es 330. A few days ago I put the drivers window down. later on I tried to close it. it won't go back up. I used to do body work and I think I can determine what the problem is. However I need help with how to take the door panel off.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  camerontech replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

My name is ***** ***** I am a licenced diagnostic technician with over 20 years experience.

I will do my best to help you with your automotive problem. Please remember, I cannot see, hear or feel your vehicle which can make diagnosing very complicated and some vehicle require extensive diagnotics that require certain diagnostics computers that can not be done over a computer or phone.Please be patient as I am not online 24 hours a day, as I do work, but I do check my page every day.A positive rating is always appreciated for my time and knowledge to help you with your problem.

I have included directions with diagrams for you to pull the door panel off. IT is straight from lexus and i think it will help you.

you will only need the first page and a little bit, as the rest is for complete door overhaul.

If you need any more assistance ,let me know and id be hapy to help!

A positive rating is always appreciated!

cam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hey cam

I will use the instructions to get the panel off. then I will get back to you

thanks

joe

great!