Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How to take off the FRONT strut shock on a 2007 Lexus IS250?

Customer Question

Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Below is a link containing the front shock/strut diagram, removal, inspection, installation, for the rear wheel and all wheel drive models.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07ISshock.pdf

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris

I really hate that you came to Just Answer, paid to get an answer, but appears like you left not happy nor pleased with my help. I am still here available to help more. We can start over or just pick up where we left off. Let me know what I can do, so you will be pleased with my assistance.

Chris