FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFICATION, AA DEGREE
1627031

Wife's Lexus GS 350 is stuck at car wash. Detailers left

Customer Question

Wife's Lexus GS 350 is stuck at car wash. Detailers left something on and drained battery. I went to jump start and the start button will not turn green to start. Pushed brake pedal as hard as I could. Door locks won't work or Windows? Security issue? Checked four fuses under dash that said Ig but all were good
Category: Lexus
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. It sounds like the battery may have completely died and may have shorted internally. If this occurred it will not even accept a jump start. You either need to recharge the battery or replace it. Since it is at the car wash you more than likely just need to put a new battery in the car. Please let me know if you need more help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Benn running my truck next to Lexus to give it juice. Seems like I have power now, lights all work, dash lights but no windows or locks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Put in new battery, still can't get start button to turn green. Brake pedal is already to floor and stuck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checked fuses, no luck any advice?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Do you happen to have another remote to try? Any warning messages on the dash?