Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus es350 check vsc light

Customer Question

Lexus es350 check vsc light
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

When this light comes on this indicates a fault has been detected with the vehicle stability control.This is an issue with either the suspension/shock system,brakes or traction in some cases.What needs to be done from here is to have a scan tool plugged into your vehicle to read out fault codes from all computers.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and correct the fault here.If you can get the fault codes read out and post the code into here let me know as I can further help with this from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.