Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

I m gettin smoke from tail pipe smell like gas burning fast

Customer Question

I m gettin white smoke from tail pipe smell like gas burning fast than I'm out of gas in a couple minutes..eats my problem?
I have rebuild engine turn up after I put fuel injectors
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

White smoke can be caused by a couple of things, one is coolant entering the combustion chamber and the other is the engine is over fueling, if you suspect the smoke is fuel then the first hing you need to do is check your fuel pressure. Normal fuel pressure should be right at 33 to 37 PSI. Check this for me and post back and we can work from there to get this resolved.