Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2015 Lexus RX 350

Customer Question

2015 Lexus RX 350
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the help you are looking for on this here.This is most likely due to this info being difficult to obtain due to the vehicle being newer.

Check the panel for any screws or clips that needs removed and if none are found some panels are latched into place with push clips on the back of the panel and in this case the panel would carefully need pried loose to remove it.The best way to find out the correct info on this to be sure is to speak with a dealer if possible to see if they can tell you for sure how this is done.If this is not an option for you and none of these options here work let me know.

Thanks Pete