FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFICATION, AA DEGREE
1627031

2004 Lexus SC430 ABS, VSC, Brake light and alarm is going

Customer Question

2004 Lexus SC430 ABS, VSC, Brake light and alarm is going off. Turned off the car then started the car back up, still the lights and alarm are still on. I had to drive it for 45 mile to get home. No ABS so it was hard to stop the car but I could. I will have to drive 25 miles tomorrow to autozone to get the codes. Thought you may have seen this before and have an answer.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. The most common causes of this issue are either a voltage issue caused by a low battery or a failing alternator or possibly low brake fluid caused by worn brake pads. Either of these will cause this. If these are fine then let me know what you find with the scan at Autozone as the codes can help. I do think it is one of the other issues though. Please let me know if you need more help.