Toyota Service
Toyota Service, Lexus and Toyota expert
Experience:  30 + years of experience; Multiple Award Winning Svc Mgr; Just Answer Customer's Choice Award Winner
14892859

I have a 1999 toyota camry and a 2000 lexus es300. I gutted

Customer Question

I have a 1999 toyota camry and a 2000 lexus es300. I gutted the camry and put all the components from the lexus in the camry, all wiring harnesses, engine transmission, everything on the inside except for the door pannels and door wiring harnesses. I am having to deal with the wiring connector that comes from the doorwhich is the camry and is supposed to snap into the dash wiring connector which is the lexus down at the foot wall. what wires do I need to connect from each connector?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Toyota Service replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you. Before you move forward with this, look to see if there is a small electronic control unit inside the front doors of the Lexus. If there is such a electronic box, the wires form the Lexus will NOT attach to the dash harness of the Camry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I put all components of the lexus in the camry even the dash. I know that the connectors will not attach to each other. What I need to find out is what wires on each of the connectors need to be attached to each other. I did not put the outside mirrors of the lexus on the camry.
Ok. Let me research that and get back to you. It will be later tonight.