Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I HAVE A 2000 RX300. THE FUSE DISPLAY PANEL [ # 14 ] KEEPS

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2000 RX300. THE FUSE FOR THE DISPLAY PANEL [ # ***** ] KEEPS BLOWING AS SOON AS IT IS INSTALLED. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.

My diagrams list the fuse by name, not numbers. See the attachment below. What is the name for the fuse thats circuit is shorted?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is labeled DOME. Interior light, vanity light, foot lights, rear personal light, gauges and meters, multi-display.Thank you

The first thing we need to do is unplug the things on this circuit and try another fuse to see if the wiring or a component internal shirt is to blame. Can you do that.