Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus gx 470 temperature gauge was marking hot it would kick

Customer Question

Lexus gx 470 temperature gauge was marking hot it would kick the air condition but the truck really wasn't overheating unplug the temp sensor on the lower intake in the problem went away replace the sensor the problem reoccurs with the new sensor what's the problem.. and in the morning the car don't want to to I remove the fuel line turn the ignition to the on position and no fuel came out of the line but if I turn the key all the way like I'm trying to start it after a while I would get fuil
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you know for sure that the engine temp is not getting hot at all with this issue here this may be a fault with the engine computer itself sending a false hot signal turning off the ac and possibly causing the fuel pressure issue.I have seen the engine computer fail in the past before and had to replace it for issues like this here.
Thanks Pete