Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I just replaced power steering pump on my 1993 LS400, then

Customer Question

I just replaced power steering pump on my 1993 LS400, then used Gunk and plenty of water to wash engine. Now my ecu-ig circuit including starter is dead. Fuses are all ok. Where do I look? Thanks.....Carl
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Other items not working include turn lights, heater, AC, wipers, tail lights, panel, starting system, radio, seat adjust. Headlights do work.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect in the area the cleaner and water was introduced to and see if any electrical connections are found wet or corroded at all.Make sure you double check the work that was done as well to see if anything was left loose or was damaged when the power steering pump was replaced.If this is checked and all found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete