Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2003 lexus gs300 and the parking brake shoes are

Customer Question

I have a 2003 lexus gs300 and the parking brake shoes are rubbing on the inner rotor of both wheels after I removed and reassembled both sides. I tried tightening the expansion screw to the max but tthy are still rubbing.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check for any park brake dust build up inside the rotor as this is common to cause this fault here.If this is checked or was checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete