Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My is250 sunroof wont close completely. it gets to about 80%

Customer Question

my is250 sunroof wont close completely. it gets to about 80% closed then it can't push hard enough to get past track that is slanted upwards
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Most likely the track or guides are damaged or there is debris in the track.I would inspect for any damaged or bent components that need repaired or replaced as well for any debris.If an issue is found it will need repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Unfortunately your suggestion didn't work. Took the car to the dealership and they were able to fix it by resetting the sunroof via the dial.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
That is great to hear the fault has been resolved.If you need anything else in the future let me know.
Thanks Pete