Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus RX350: rx350 alarm triggers in middle of night. key in

Customer Question

rx350 alarm triggers in middle of night. key in vehical
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Usually what causes this fault here is a faulty door lock electronic signal switch failing on the door latch.The signal is most likely sending a false signal the door is opened when it was locked and causes this here.This is very common and usually the drivers door itself as it is used the most.This will need checked/tested further to verify this and repaired from there.
Thanks Pete