FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFICATION, AA DEGREE
1627031

Lexus RX400H: I have a 2009 rx 400h and just had all the tire

Customer Question

I have a 2009 rx 400h and just had all the tire pressure sensors replaced at Costco. The low tire light went off the day after got them replaced like they said it would. But, it came back on today. I went back and they checked all the sensors including the spare and tried to reprogram/reset the system again. However, NOW the check system light is on and they have no idea how to fix it. Any ideas?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. If the check system light is on then the receiver is having issues picking up the signal from the sensors. Most of the time the receiver and module can be reprogrammed to fix this and in other cases it will need to be replaced. Unfortunately the only place that can do this is either the dealer or a shop with the right scan tool. Please let me know if you need more help.