lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

Lexus RX300: I have a 2001 Lexus RX300. The rear wheel bearings

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Lexus RX300. The rear wheel bearings were both replaced three months ago at Midas. Within the first month, I noticed I was hearing noise coming from the rear wheel area again. When I brought the car back to Midas, they confirmed that the right rear wheel bearings were bad and replaced them, only this time, the manager said they installed a new oil seal. This makes me suspicious that a new oil seal should have probably been installed the first time. Now I'm hearing noise again coming from the rear wheel area and I'm thinking perhaps the LEFT rear wheel bearings are bad perhaps because they didn't install a new oil seal there either. What do you think?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am outraged!!! I posed my question 24 hours ago and all I have received from you is an email containing a lengthy excuse PLUS the email informed me that my credit card has now been charged the additional $15 and I haven't even received ANY information pertaining to my question. I wish to cancel my request for information and I expect a full refund to be issued back to my card immediately. Sincerely, ***** ***** (now a former "Just Answer" customer)
Sorry you feel that way, best of luck.