Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lexus RX330: Matt I was wondering if you are familiar with

Customer Question

Hi Matt I was wondering if you are familiar with the rx330 ac controls on navigation and non nav models. I have a navigation model and would really like to swap it out for a non nav setup and just put in a separate nav/stereo double din setup
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This can usually be done and may require an adapter to plug into the stock harness to then wire in the double din radio set up.These components can be purchased at either an auto accessory install facility or stereo shop and they can point out what components you need to make this install possible.
Thanks Pete